Both timeless and functional, this super sturdy piece is detailed in curation by Baah’s artisans in remote rural communities. Delicate weaving techniques are used for a stunning natural texture ingrained with black and white threads to give it the classiest of outlook to go with your perfectly toned ambience. Earthy, eco-friendly, sustainable, Bangladeshi, yet stylish and all that you believe in.
- Size and material: Length 4′ x Width 2′ with jute and upcycled chindi mix
- Line design: Floor mat design with tassel, which features a unique blend of modern style, Simple and generous
- Design: a pattern brings any space to life and a distinct accent to your existing décor
- Usage: These minimalistic earthy tones are meant for living room, bed-sides, balconies, rooftops, bathroom, picnics, kitchen space, women yoga, reading in study, etc
- Care: Machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle, and quick-drying to wrinkle-resistant, Stays the same and as new after every wash, keep durable and long time use. Vacuum regularly to prevent dirt from becoming trapped in the fibers