Both timeless and functional, this super sturdy piece is detailed in curation by Baah’s artisans in remote rural communities. Delicate weaving techniques are used for a stunning natural texture ingrained with black and white threads to give it the classiest of outlook to go with your perfectly toned ambience. Earthy, eco-friendly, sustainable, Bangladeshi, yet stylish and all that you believe in.
- classic reversible design makes it suitable for outdoor use or rooftop picnics
- Eco-friendly with a very low carbon foot print
- biodegradable jute fibers are twice-washed for unrivaled softness and beauty
- They are robust and will withstand condensation
- Combining durability with beauty, this rug will endure a lifetime of wear and never go out of style
- Using a strong needle, and fine jute or cotton thread, artisans place tiny stitches through every layer to keep things securely in place
- To clean, we suggest you shake it outside to dislodge dirt or dust.